Friday, November 7, 2008

Day of Days and First Post

Last Saturday, on November 1, 2008 I went to Universal City Walk with my friend Amy...another rabid Days fan...to stalk....I mean....to drool....I mean...to see.... the cast of Days of Our Lives. I started watching Days before I can even remember. I am sure my mom watched the first show...it is her fault that 40+ years later I am still watching soaps. My all time favorite soap couple is Steve and Kayla and I enjoyed seeing them for the second time. For the rest of the cast, it was my first time to see them in person...except for Peter Reckell...don't know how to spell his last name....anyway, I saw him at the California Theater for Performing Arts in the musical Brigadoon. My mom and I went and this was the first time I saw a star I was really a fan of. I don't really care to get autographs but I do enjoy seeing them and watching the crowds. When California Adventure opened at Disneyland they had soap opera Fridays and the girls and I would go down on Fridays to see ABC soap stars. I am also a big fan of General Hospital.

Anyway I had a really good time and I would do this again.

Well....we'll see if I keep up with this blogging....just what I need....another hobby...hmmmm...whose fault is this....????

No comments: