Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Toys: Cricut Create & Cricut Design Studio


After Thanksgiving I took advantage of some of the sales and got a new toy...The Cricut Create machine. I also took advantage of some online deals and bought the Cricut Design Studio. The design studio allows you to combine cartridge elements to create designs that combine the elements together. It also allows you to weld elements so that you can get any phrase or design you want created from the elements on the cartridges you own. I bought the design software on memorymiser.comBelow are my first attempts at exploring the software. I created the tag by combining and layering elements. The border below was created by welding elements together.
So now I just want to play with my new toy and scrapbook!

1 comment:

Ms. Nelson said...

Wow! You have all the new stuff. We'll have to plan a scrap booking day for you to break it in!