Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July 2011

We spent 4th of July at home together as usual. The girls
put the pool up earlier in the day and swam. We had our dinner and fireworks and just enjoyed spending the day together. I love 4th of July because we usually spend it at home and it is always a relaxing day for us. In the picture above Kristin is in the background and Shanna is in the foreground. Below are some of the pics we took while we were doing our fireworks.

Shanna likes to get up close.

Kristin on the back patio below. The big box contains my new conversation set.

The pic below is a blooming flower firework while it was still in the air. These are one of my favorites. I always get extras of these.

Fun with sparklers. Another favorite. I always like to see what kinds of pictures I get when we do these. I love how the camera picks up the trails of light.

Kristin and our friend Sal is in the above pic. Below is Ryan and Shanna is taking a pic.

I am in the pic below playing with the sparklers. I love them!

Kristin and one of her sparklers below.

Happy 4th of July everyone. I hope you enjoyed your day as much as we did ours! :)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I love the sparkler pics, they look so cool!

The Berghorn Family said...

Sparkler pics are awesome!

Adriana said...

Woohoo! You're a blogger again! Great firework pictures! At the risk of sounding silly, what's a conversation set?

Mona said...

Patio furniture, love seat, 2 chairs, and a coffee table