Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Lari!



My friend Lari had a birthday yesterday. She invited some friends over to join her family for a game night. We all had a lot of fun. There were a lot of laughs as we played several games throughout the night. Here she is explaining to us how to play the game Scum...She is the Queen of course! Her brother Troy volunteered to be Scum when we started the game.

It did not take long to figure out how to play the game and we played several rounds before the night was over. We also played Scrabble, some crazy card games Lari, her mom, and her brother taught us...Slap hands, Vegetable, and a game called Apple to Apple. Lari was deposed as the Queen after the first round and I took her place for a very short time...






Kristin came with me and she played several games as well. We both love to play games and it is fun when you get together with a large group and play. She really enjoyed playing with Lari's mom. I enjoyed the company of all and had a great time!

1 comment:

The Berghorn Family said...

I didn't know she was going to really have a party, I did not hear from anybody...Happy Bday Lari!